Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hearing God - April 20, 2014

I am the Resurrection and the life.   No one comes to the Father except through Me.  I gave My life, I laid it down for you.  I paid the price for you.  All must give an account for what they do.  If you believe in Me, and what I did for you and accept it as reality you shall be saved.  I am Truth, I am not fiction.  I created all that you see.  I created all that you do not see.  I have given you My word to reveal many of My attributes.  I am so much more than you understand today.  As you grow closer to Me I expand your wisdom in the Knowledge of Me.  As you continue to pursue Me, I increase your measure of faith for you truly believe.

 I shed My blood for your salvation.  It is a free gift to be received with Thanksgiving.  My Blood has power.  You must wield it in all that you encounter.  My name has power.  You must wield it in all that you encounter.  Be it unto you, according to your faith as you Believe so be it.  Your understanding of Faith and how it works is transforming you.  As you shelter in Me, I am increasing your understanding, then as you go out into the world you carry Me with you.  This is how you walk in your authority.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper now, for you are walking in your authority, for the eyes of your understanding have been opened.  My word is infusing you with My power.  Breathe in Me, Breathe out Me, I am etching Myself in you just as you have asked.  Most of what you have asked for I have already done.

 Keep praying.  I have given you an open window, be it unto thee according to your faith or what you are willing to believe.  AS you believe you increase your level of authority.  Your authority is already given to you.  But, your understanding of your authority and how to walk in it is progressive.  As your understanding grows you will be able to wield your authority.

 Keep coming, keep listening, keep seeking Me I am here with thee.  I WILL, that you walk in your authority.  Keep studying My word, you're getting it.  As you get it your understanding grows.

 Pray in tongues more, it is edifying you and it is breaking down the walls that are built all around you to separate you from Me.

 I am with you always.  I am coming soon.  Stay ready, stay pure, be careful what your eyes look upon.  Keep asking Me to purify you and help you cleanse your garments.  This pleases Me child for in so doing you are making all the necessary preparations for your soon coming King.  Keep yourself clean for your Bridegroom comes.  Do not allow yourself to be lulled back to sleep.  Stay alert.  Much is happening now.  I am watching.  I have searched you child, your lamp is full, your garments are clean.   Your wedding gown is beautiful and glowing.  It glistens with pearls and I am excited about the wedding.  Whatsoever I tell you to do, do it quickly.  Get My words up quickly child.

No comments: