Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - May 28, 2013

Many choose not to listen to Me, they hear Me, but still, they choose not to listen and obey.  I speak to all, but only a few are willing to hear Me.  That is the way it has always been.  If you are willing to hear Me, then you will hear.  If you are not willing then you will not hear.  If you are willing to see, then you will see, if you are not willing to see then you will not see.

 I alone am God, I alone am your source, I alone am the only one you should be listening to and trying to please.  You should be daily working on your relationship with Me.  You should be daily growing deeper and developing in Me.  I should be your only concern, do not be distracted by your family or the cares of this world.  Focus on Me daily.  The most important thing you should be concerned with now is your relationship with Me.  You are growing and developing in Me, your spirit is getting stronger, your heart is now discerning where the battle is and where the attacks are coming from.  Your discernment is getting stronger and you shall not be easily deceived now.

  Stay the course, stay alert, be on guard, listen only to Me, keep your guards up and in place.  Recognize the tactics and schemes of your enemy.  Do not get talked into believing his lies.  These thoughts are not your own, they are his, sent to undo you and cause you to fall and draw you away from Me.  You must keep resisting him and keep battling him.  Your battle in the mind is fierce.  Stay alert, stay focused on Me, give no thought to the evil thoughts trampling through your mind, your enemy wants to cause you to take his thoughts as your own.  He is realizing that you are recognizing his tactics, thoughts and schemes.  He has not given up trying to deceive you My dear one.  But he will not succeed.  You must persevere and overcome all of his attacks, do not grow weary in the fight.

 Stay covered under My wing, stay clean before Me, Repent quickly, lean on Me, call on Me often.  I am here, you are not alone.  Remember, I test, test, test.  I am teaching you about love.  Love is the key.

  The world will soon be in chaos and raging now in the uncertainty of their lives, but you My child, My dear one, My daughter have been placed in Goshen.  I will send many things upon the earth now.  Many afflictions have been set in motion, but it will not come nigh you.  I will deliver you.  Only with your eyes will you behold the reward of the wicked.  Only those who truly trust in Me, will be spared.  Only those who are truly Mine, will go untouched.

  You must be obedient in all things I tell you to do.  Do not shrink back.  There is much I still need to do in you and to deliver you from.  Keep repenting and asking for Me to examine you and cleanse you daily and often through out the day.  I am doing a mighty work within you.  You are Mine, My dear one and I will never let you go.  Soon We will be together forever.  Behold, I come.   Hold fast to what I have taught you.  Do not listen to another teacher.  I am all you need.  Watch for me, Wait for Me, for surely I come, do not let Me find you sleeping child.

 Stay ready, keep your lamp filled.  Keep Me ever before your eyes, Keep your focus on Me.  My light in you must be your guide.  You were created to be a living epistle of My word.  The word come to life.  As the world sees you, they should see Me in you, for you are called to be a reflection of Me.  Walk out your days reflecting Me your King.  I must increase and you must decrease.  I will give you as much of Me as you are able to take.  Your life is hidden in Me.  I am your covering.  I am your way maker, light your world with Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  I will direct your steps, I will show you who to talk to and what to say.  Ask Me to lead you through your day.  The light of the world is in you now, My dear one, let Me shine, for all to see, and you will draw others to Me.

 Time is short My beloved little dove, do not allow yourself to be drawn away from Me.  Stay close, even closer than you have been before.  I will guide you through the darkness, I alone can lead you home.  Trust Me child.  Trust Me in everything.   I will provide for you.  I will take care of you.  I love you My child, My dear one.  Home is closer now, but, there is still much work to be done.  Will you enter in with Me?  The best is yet to be.  Light your world.  Let Me shine forth in you.  Greater am I that is in you, than he that is in the world.

 Trust no one but Me.

No comments: