Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - April 22, 2014

Song:  "Bless the Lord oh my soul, ooooooooooooh my soul, worship His Holy Name, sing like never before ooooooooooooh my soul, worship His Holy Name...and I will worship His Holy Name..."

Sing, sing, sing to Me child.  I can hear your heart, I can hear your soul singing to Me.  It blesses Me when you come.  It strengthens you when you come.  Many children do not come for they are asleep, they know not the lateness of the hour.  Only the wise, only the awakened ones are coming to draw from Me.  As you come and draw close you find My peace and rest.  In Me, in My Ark you are safe and secure, do not venture out of the Ark.  Stay sheltered in Me daily.  I am unleashing much upon the earth to awaken the sleepers.  I am doing a new thing.  Can you not see it.  Do you not know.  I am here in the midst of you all.  Now is the time to draw close, closer if you can.  Be aware I am watching all of you.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  I know your deeds and I will recompense all.  I keep accurate books.  I am a rewarder.  I am the just judge.  I am the All Mighty God.  Be aware, "SUDDENLY" is about to be upon you.  I will reveal much to My Chosen, and Elect.  My Bride is awake and watching.  Oh, but the sleepers need to arise and awaken to Me and prepare.  Behold, I come quickly.  Do not let Me find you sleeping.  Do not judge others.  Prepare yourself, look to Me to help you prepare.  All must take inventory of themselves, not others.  This is an inward journey, one on one. 

No comments: