Monday, April 21, 2014

Hearing God - May 29, 2013

I love you My child.  I am growing in you mightily now.  My Ruach Ha Kodesh is flowing strong in you, but, do not neglect feeding My Ruach or he will become weak.  Remember, make yourself strong in Me by praying in tongues and reading My word daily, daily, daily.  Do not neglect the little things.  Remember, it's a simple daily walk with Me child.

 Do not deviate from the path I have placed you on now.  Do not get too busy with the cares of this life and neglect Me.  I want My portion first.  I will be first.  Do not push your time with Me aside and think I don't notice.  Show Me how much you love Me, show Me how much you want to have communion with me, show Me where your heart is.  

What is your true desire, My dear one I see you, I see all.  I am watching you.  When you think upon Me, when you come to Me, when you quiet yourself and be still and wait upon Me, it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  I don't want to quench your desire for Me.  I want your desire to grow, I want you over hungry for more of Me.  I want you to long for more of My revelations, secrets and presence.  I am the invisible God.

Why have you neglected to get rid of that picture.  I have already warned you about.  Take care of it today.  I require absolute obedience, I will have no slackers in My company, My army is vigilant, determined, and quick to obey.  You have asked Me to be a part of My end-time army, well, do your part, be obedient, and be quick about it.  You must truly hear Me and then obey Me, My daughter everything is a test.  You must realize that by now.

 My eyes are upon you all the time.  I read every thought and I watch you in the battle, some battles you win, and some you lose, you lose when you take your focus off of Me and onto your flesh.  You win every time when you keep your focus on Me and recognize Me in the battle.  I am always here watching.  Remember invite Me into your day often and I will step in to help, but I must be invited.  I love you My little one, stay the course, stay strong in Me.  My plans for you are amazing, stay with Me, the best days of your life are before you.  Keep yourself sheltered under My wing.  Stay strong in Me.  

No comments: