Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - May 25, 2013

I am yours and you, My beloved, are Mine.  I see you My dear, I see you.  Trust in Me for  everything.  I will Keep you in everything. You are Mine, you are righteous before Me.  I am pleased with your heart, you have come through many tests rapidly last night, My dear one, you are learning to recognize Me in the midst of the battle.  I know who you are, I know what's in the inside of you, better than you do.  I have been actively cleaning you and delivering you from all unrighteousness.  My dear one I know your heart and trust Me, you are dearly loved.  You must endure every test and trial now, you are a soldier in My army now, you must be prepared for battle at all times.  The enemy is constantly trying to gain entrance into you now, you are a prime target for attack now, but, do not fear, for I am here and I have equipped you with everything you will need.  Stay close My dear one, keep your focus on Me.  You are in My eyesight now, you will be used by Me to set many captives free.  Believe everything I tell you.  Trust no one but Me, I alone am your source.  I alone am all you need.  Only believe, all things are possible, only believe.

No comments: