Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - May 24, 2013

It begins now, My child.  Your faith shall be tested.  Trust Me, trust only Me for I alone am your source, I will provide everything for you.  Do not doubt My provision, and do not fear.  Stay close to Me your source, your all sufficient one.  I will make a way for you in all your circumstances.  You must listen carefully and follow all of My instructions as I lead you day by day.  Keep your tongue, do not release the 'Crackin', just because things pop into your mind to say, does not mean it's your own thoughts, it's the enemy sowing seeds of strife, hate and division, you must recognize and fight and cast down these thoughts.  This is where the battle rages most.  Only when you release them with your mouth do they become a part of you.

 You must desire to fight the good fight of faith.  You must keep your guard up and be vigilant at all your gates.  I need you to stay strong in Me so that you are prepared for every battle.  Remember My word that says My people are not able to be offended.  Look it up and meditate on it, let it sink in, live in it now.  You must be full of My word to stand in battle as a soldier in My army now.  I need you strong in Me.  There will be more tests coming in rapid succession.  Remember, the battle rages in your mind, and everywhere you go the battle rages, the enemy is lurking everywhere.  They are constantly setting snares and traps for you.  You must be vigilant of all their devices.

 Everywhere you go now you pick-up something, it attaches to you and tries to gain entrance into you.  BE aware, you must cast off constantly, ask Me to remove any uncleanness from among you at all times constantly, be diligent in your pursuit of holiness.

Watch carefully your words.  Watch carefully who you listen to.  Watch carefully where you go.  Raise up the standard of righteousness and holiness as your banner to live under.

You must put your pursuit of Me above all else.  There is much danger and difficulties coming your way, stay close to Me, My little one, I have already gone before you, and now I will hold you by the hand and lead you through every trap and snare.  Listen only to Me.  Separate yourself from all uncleanness.  The wolves are at the door, wolves in sheep's clothing.  Beware, test every spirit.  All are not from Me.  Guard yourself, My dear one, much is coming.  Stay sheltered in Me.  I alone am your source, I alone am your protection.  Do not stray from the path I have placed you on.  Do not wander off.  Look to Me in all things.  Trust Me child, I will protect you.

No comments: