Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - May 23, 2013

I love you My child, I am here.  I will heal your body.  I go before you and I am here beside you in your journey.  It pleases Me when you make time for Me.  Trust Me, the Lord, with all your heart now child, and lean not on your own understanding.  Keep seeking Me, keep doing what you're doing in your pursuit of Me, for it pleases Me.  Your life is in My hands and I will not allow you to fall or be plucked out of My hand.

 Great shall be your reward if you continue on course with Me.  I see you and watch over you My beloved, behold We come quickly.  I will take My Bride.  As you have just read in Deuteronomy I will come in My glory.  Dark, clouds, fire, thunders, hail, behold I come and it shall not go well with the inhabitants of the earth who are not Mine.  My presence is Holy and My fire will consume all that is not holy, it is time to set everything in order now.  I will rule My land, the earth is Mine and everything in it.  I will rule with a rod of iron now, therefore come quickly to Me, My dear one, shelter in Me.  Rest in Me.  I am here.

 The whole earth will see My power and My coming, everything, will tremble in fear before Me.  All who are not Mine shall drink of the cup of trembling, many, many things are being unleashed now.  Chaos will ensue, do not fear child, for I cover you with My feathers and under My wings you are safe.  Shelter in Me as things unfold.  Be not dismayed or afraid by what you see happening on the earth, in the people or the animals.  The demons in them are rising up.  I have told you I will give them the desires of their hearts, and now they will manifest what is in their hearts.

  You must be ready to engage in the battle.  You must stand in your authority = My Authority, I have given you.  Use My Name, Use My Word, Use My Hand.  You have always known this was coming, this is why you were born, this is your destiny, to engage the enemy at the gates, to drive back the evil and to show forth My power, My Mercy, My Love.  I will deliver many through you.  The days of reckoning have begun.  Do Not shrink back from the battle.   Keep your armour on, stand firm and fight.  Do Not Run Away.  Live for Me, yield to Me, let Me manifest in you and through you now, My little one.  Much is coming against you now.  But stand firm, I will deliver you out of all your troubles.  I am your strength.  Draw close to Me child.  Come near to hear and I will reveal much to you.

No comments: