Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hearing God - May 22, 2013

As far as the East is from the West, I love you.  I created you to have fellowship = a relationship with Me.  I am your source, your all-sufficient one.  Great is your need for Me.  Behold, I come.  Be watchful.  Be watching for Me.  Be ready.  For the day approaches where I come to bring you home to Me, but for now, stay alert and ever mindful of Me.

I want to show you something in My word.  Pick up My word today and through it I will reveal Myself more to you.  There is much to learn about Me, My love.  You will never grow bored.  I have much to share with you.  Be alert, the hour approaches when the Bridegroom comes and you will have no more time to prepare.  That is why it is so important to prepare now, to be diligent in your pursuit of Me and be pleasing to Me alone.  For when I come, if I find you sleeping, I will pass you by, and when I shut the door to the Bridegrooms chambers, you will not be allowed in.

 Many are sleeping now, even though the hour is late, I have called, but, they have not awakened to Me.  I will have to pass them by.  But, you My dear one, have awakened to Me and now you come eagerly seeking Me.  You are hungry to hear from Me and you shall hear.  You shall be filled with abundance.  I watch over you My child, for you are Mine and I take care of My own.

 More sinkholes are coming, more calamities, more terrorists attacks, utter chaos will ensue, DO NOT FEAR these things must come to pass.  I have warned you ahead of time so that you will not fear.  Aliens are here on earth and in your atmosphere now, do not fear.  They are revealing themselves more and more, do not interact with them, command them to go in My Name and they will flee.  Your enemies are many and they are afraid of you, for you have the power of Me = God inside of you and it is coming forth.  Let God = Me arise in you and your enemies will scatter.

 Much is coming to pass now, in rapid succession.  Be not alarmed, be not worried, for what you are called to endure, I will help you endure.  I will be with you.  My light will guide you ever homeward.  Trust in Me, I alone will lead you home.  Behold I come, I stand at the door and knock, will you open to Me?  Don't allow your emotions to rule you in the middle of your tests, be still and know, listen, hear Me in the storm, pay attention to My still small voice, I will comfort you, I will guide you, Trust Me child, I will not let you fall, for you are Mine.

 Pay attention to Memorial Day.  Much will be revealed to you.  There is not much time left.  Whatever you're going to do for Me, do quickly.  Love everyone, do not hold a grudge against anyone for any reason.  Forgive all, and walk in love, love is the Key in My Kingdom.

No comments: