Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 14, 2013

I am here.  Listen to Me, let Me speak into your heart and guide you today.  I love you and I love to speak to you and show you more of Me.  I am your God, I am your source of life itself.  Do not doubt My love and provision for you.  I am your Almighty God.  I am limitless.  I am the God of "I'm Possible".  Nothing is hidden from Me.  Each new day you come I fill you more and more with Me.  I fill you with My oil.  I fill you with My love.  I fill you with My spirit.

 Now you must feed My spirit everyday often to make yourself strong in Me.  You should feed My spirit more than once a day.  Stop through out your day and feed on My word.  As often as you normally feed your body, you should be feeding on Me more and more.  This is how you make yourself strong in Me.

 No weapon formed against you shall prosper as long as you abide in Me.  Stay close child.  You should shadow Me, there is no shadow in Me, but you should try to stay close to Me like a shadow, this is how you abide in Me.  Increase your prayer time.  Keep Me ever present on your mind.  As you do your daily tasks count it all joy to come into My presence with praise and thanksgiving.  Pray in My Spirit more and more this will strengthen and build you up in your spirit and soul.

 You are a spiritual being, housed in a fleshly temple.  Your body is My temple that I choose to dwell in as you allow Me access.  You must stay clean and holy, there must not be any sin in your life or body.  I will only dwell in holy, yielded vessels.  Be ye holy for I am holy.  Only the righteous and holy will see me.

My clarion call is going out through out the earth for ALL to prepare for My coming.  For truly I come, and truly I have been calling, but few are willing to hear.  Bend your ear, pray to Me to hear what I am saying, if you want to hear, if you want to see, you must come to Me and ask Me to open your ears, and ask Me to open your eyes so that you can see and hear what I am saying to you.

 I am not a respecter of persons.   I will reveal Myself to all who truly seek Me with their whole heart.  I am willing to reveal Myself if you are willing to diligently seek Me.  I love you child.  I will come for you soon.  We will be together soon.  Stay strong.  Hold on to what I have revealed to you.


SSSShhhhh...Focus on Me...do not get distracted by the noise going on around you.  I am here.  Listen to My still small voice.  I will direct your path.  Lean into Me in everything you encounter in your day.  I am here.  Allow Me to live BIG in you today.  TRUST ME child, I am here.  I will never leave you or forsake you .  You are precious to Me.  Stay strong, stay clean, stay pure.  For behold, I come.  Stay prepared and ready.  Behold, I come quickly.

 Wait on Me often.  Heed My voice, obey quickly when I tell you to do something.  Do not hesitate, do not waiver, do not be double minded.  Stay the course.  I am wrapping things up, things are coming on this world now in a rapid pace.  Stay strong!  Do not doubt My provision.  I will always provide for you.

 It's just a little while now child, and I will come to take you home with Me.  Do not fear.   For I am here with you.  You are never alone in anything you encounter, I am here with you.  Remember, I test, test, test, and the teacher is quietest in the test. But, you can ask Me for help and guidance in any part of your test, lean on Me in everything.  I will show you the way to succeed in the test, but Remember, you MUST ask for My help, if you ask for My help I will surely give it.  If you do not ask for My help, then you are operating in Pride and your flesh.  Remember child, yield to Me, ask for Me to help you endure and persevere in your test, ask Me for wisdom in how to yield in your tests, I am here.  Ask for My help, it is My pleasure to always help you, but I won't just do it, you must ask.

 Also, Remember to praise and thank Me in the test, glorify Me in your tests, and I will glorify you and great shall be your reward.  You are Mine, you are greatly beloved, and you shall be tested and tried.  Take up your cross and follow Me.  I will lead you in all your circumstances.  Remain strong, do not lose focus.  I am here, you are not alone.  Your life is in My hands.  I love and provide for all of My children.

 I am pleased with you, My child, My love, My dove.  Humble yourself more under My hand.  As you humble yourself more you allow Me to form more of My character in you.  My likeness is humble, meek and lowly.  My likeness is merciful and Kind, gentle and patient.  Allow My Father to create in you My character in it's fullness.  Let My precious Holy Spirit the Ruach Ha Kodesh light your countenance with My presence, as your oil lamp is filled you will reflect My glory, you will glow.  Do not be alarmed by this, you already glow in the spirit and the spiritual world sees My power in you, you do not see it, but it's there .  Soon you shall see my power manifested outwardly in you, for you will glow as My glory is tangible.  You will not be operating in your own power.  You will be operating in My power and authority.

  Abide in me child.  Stay close.  your destiny is unfolding before you.  Step by step, abide in Me.  I will guide you.  Let love abide in you mightily now.  Love is the Key to unlocking mysteries in My Kingdom.

No comments: