Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 15, 2013

My love for you knows no bounds, for it pleases Me that you have taken My Holy days seriously.  The Shavuot is very special to Me and should not be taken lightly or forgotten.  The giving of My Torah to mankind was on the Shavuot, the Holy Spirit given to men at Pentecost was on the Shavuot, King David was born on the Shavuot and he died on the Shavuot.  This is a very special time of consecration to Me child.  I see you, I see all you have done today and you shall be blessed and filled for your diligence.

  As you humble yourself before Me and seek My face along with your prayers and fasting it honors Me, it strengthens you, and We are bonded tighter together My love.  You shall soar upon the high places with Me.  Wherever you go, I go with you, I am as close, closer really than your breath.  I shall lift you up on eagles wings, as you abide in Me We shall journey together My love.  I will take you with Me soon.  I will manifest Myself to you more and more.  Keep seeking Me, My beloved Dove, for I am here.  I long to cover you with kisses.  I long to dance and twirl you around in My arms, for We shall be one in unity and love.  As you yield to Me, I become bigger in you.  I will show forth mightily through all My earthen vessels that have yielded themselves to Me.
spoken at 4:21pm

I am sad that you put that before Me, but I am happy you are quick to come back.  I can feel your heart as it beats, yearns and longs for Me, you pant after Me child and that pleases Me.  You are lovelier by far, the more you search for Me.  Your heart glows with anticipation of hearing from Me you can't bear to be without Me now, for you are deeply, irrevocably in love with Me, your Lord and Savior, Yuhushua Ha Mashiach.  My dear child, this is how My Father and I feel about you.  The feeling is mutual.  Love never dies in My Kingdom, it only grows, for nothing is for nought in My Kingdom, there is a purpose for everything.

 My ways are not your ways, My ways are higher than your ways.  Rely on Me to meet your every need My dear one.  Do not allow yourself to worry or fret over things,just bring all to Me.   I will supply every need you have.  I am your Father, your perfect Father and it is My good pleasure to bless you child.  Rejoice, for your light has come.  Rejoice for you are Mine.  My beloved, I and My Father are one.  I love that you include Me in your day to day affairs.  You carry Me with you and it pleases Me, so I am not silent.  For you have invited Me into your life.  You call upon Me and My Ruach Ha Kodesh to help you moment by moment and this pleases Me.

 You are fascinated with Me, and your mind is constantly on Me.  I love, love, love you My child, My little dove.  You are showing My character in you.  Rejoice, My child for you are greatly loved.  Rejoice My dear one for I feel very loved by you.  I love how you love Me and want to serve Me.  you have developed a true servants heart.

 Read My word, study the passages of My giving the Torah and also the passages of My giving My precious Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.  I have much treasure laid up for you there.  Enjoy My word, eat your fill and rejoice for I have come nigh to you, My dear one.  I will reveal Myself to you.  For you have proven yourself worthy, and I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me with their whole heart.  Seek Me child seek, search the depths of My word now, enter into My storehouse now and take your fill.  I am limitless, take all that you can hold.

My dear one, you are lovely, you are fair, you are Mine and you will dwell with Me in Zion.  Come hungry child, I must increase more in you, as you humble yourself and decrease, you will reflect Me, not yourself-ME!  I am what the world will see as a result of your spending time in Me.  Abiding in Me is your life's goal.

 You will be nourished, rested and protected as you shelter in Me.  No one can pluck you off My path child, for I hold your hand, the only way to come off of My path is if you willingly remove yourself from it.  Stay strong, don't back off, the race is almost finished.  You must trust Me, do not be shaken when I start removing more people from you, for this is My WILL for you.  Steady yourself in Me. SSSShhhhhhh, do not ask Me who, at this time I will not reveal it, trust Me day by day, My grace is sufficient day by bay.  I love you.  TRUST ME.
spoken at 4:28pm and finished at 4:58pm

No comments: