Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 13, 2013

I am disappointed in you child, you must put Me first.  I must be your priority.  I will give you as much of Me as you allow Me to give you.  You need Me now more than ever child.  Do not slip off the path. Many traps and snares have been placed to deceptively lure you off the path.  Do not allow yourself to be deceived My child.  I am calling for complete separation from all the things of this world.  Give Me all of you.  I will be Lord of ALL, or not Lord at all.  My eyes see all.  Nothing is hidden or goes unnoticed to Me.  Do not allow yourself to be deceived.  My word is a lamp unto your feet.  Keep Me as your first love.  Keep Me as your priority.  Keep Me ever before your eyes.  Behold I come.  Stay alert, stay ready.  Be vigilant in your pursuit of Me.  Do not back off.  I am a rewarder of them that diligently seek Me.  

No comments: