Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 12, 2013

I am come to give you life, and life more abundantly.  I am here child, do not fear.  I am always here.  I was testing you.  I have been molding and transforming you, day by day change comes.  It's a process.

 The more you live and abide in Me, the more you see of Me and the less you see of you.  I am taking over all of you now.  I must increase, and you must decrease.  Yes, you still have much to learn, but you are learning and growing rapidly.  You have not been faithful in reading My word, and you are starving the Holy Spirit in you, you MUST read My word everyday to feed My Holy Spirit in you.  Everything I have asked you to do works together.  Waiting on Me, prayer, communion, and eating and drinking Me in My word.

You should not put the Holy Spirit on a forced "fast", it is not good for you, and it will not go well with you.  Repent, and get back to what you have been doing, do not skip two or three days, you MUST feed on My Word daily.  This is not a game.

 I need you strong, the battle rages now, and you will be found lacking if you start skipping steps.  Repent and get back in line on the path.  DO NOT stray from this path.  Reading My word feeds the Holy Spirit.  It is a very necessary thing for you child.

 You must not come out from under the shelter of My wing.  These days are filled with danger, and evil lurks on every corner, it is encircling every house on the planet now.  It has not touched you, because I have not allowed it to.  You hinder it around you in others, only because you have made yourself strong in Me.  But, you will become weaker when you stray off the path.  Get back on the path and READ My Word daily, this is not a suggestion, it is an ORDER.  Time is short, DO NOT stray from My path, I have placed you on.  I am not pleased with you in this.  I need you strong in Me.  Make yourself strong in Me child.  Behold, I come.  Stay prepared and ready.  Do not slip away from Me child, even for a moment now.

(long pause...)

Oh, My child, My precious one, you have repented and I forgive and cleanse you, now go and sin no more.  Behold, I come, in an hour you think not, I come.

No comments: