Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - May 11, 2013

Song:  "You stay the same through the ages... Your love never changes...You make all things work together for My good...."

My child, I know you.  I know everything about you.  I know every thought, and I know every dream that you have when you are sleeping...I know you think about Me often, even in your sleeping hours you cry out to Me, and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.

 You are a gift to Me, your sacrifice of fasting is drawing you closer and closer to Me.  I love the smell of your hair and the scent of your prayers is intoxicating.  You are My beloved dove and you truly want Me, more than anything now, you are growing child.  You are being transformed into My image, and I will fill you with My power.

 You have opened yourself up to Me and allowed Me to cleanse and purge your vessel of all unrighteousness.  I have great plans for you My child.  You must hold onto what you know about Me.  Do not look back at the world.  You are not missing anything.  TRUST Me to fulfill all your needs.

Stay humbly submitted and yielded to Me.  Look for Me in the tests.  I am here, I will guide you through.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivers them out of them all.  I will deliver you.  I will always deliver you.  Do not doubt My power.  My ways are not your ways.  My plans are not your plans.

  Stay the course, keep on the path you are on.  Keep putting My words on your blog.  Many are becoming hungry now for truth.  I am the absolute TRUTH.  They are looking for what is real.  I am "Reality".  They are looking for Me, but they don't know how to find Me, keep sharing, keep telling them how to find Me.  Keep lighting the way on your blog.  You can still posts your cards and crafts on your blog too.  Leave your thoughts and cares about others with Me.  Do not worry or be concerned about your Mom, I will take care of her.  She is on her own path with Me.  Each person must come to Me on their own.  I have a different path for each one, it is not the wide road, it is the narrow road of the heart that is specifically tailored for each one.

 I require different things from each soul, that is why you cannot judge them, for you do not know what I have required them to do.  You can warn them to prepare for My coming, for surely I am coming soon.  You can warn them not to sin willfully for surely fornicators and immoral lifestyles will end up in the fires of hell, unless they repent.  Be ready, for in such a time as you think not I come.

 Many changes are coming to your world, do not be alarmed or dismayed, for this must all come to pass, but, I will take care of you.  TRUST ME CHILD.  My angels are warring over Israel now, keep praying for Israel child.  Start praying the word over Israel, it will strengthen My Angelic warriors in the battle.  Keep praying the word over your own life, for there is much happening in your own life and land that you do not see.  My word has power and dominion.  Your words have power and dominion, open your mouth and release the power.  I have given you the power to tread over all of your enemies, you must use the power.  TRUST Me child, it's already in you.

Song:  "I've got the Power..."

A prophet is without honor in his own home.  Do not be discouraged.  Keep sowing, keep doing what you are doing.  I see all, you are not alone.  Some days they love you, some days they hate you.   Keep on the path that you are on, and all will go well with you.   I have lit your candle and it will never go out, as long as you keep coming to Me and Waiting on Me I will fill you with My oil.  You are one of My wise virgins and it will go well with you.  For from your rising you seek Me, you put Me first and this is how it should be.  I am a rewarder of those that diligently seek Me.

Close your eyes, what do you see?

Vision:  I am in total darkness, and standing in front of an open door, being greeted by Jesus, the doorway is flooded with a golden yellow light.  Jesus says "Come in My child, welcome, this is your new home.", Everything is bathed in a beautiful warm golden yellow light, I am happy, very happy to be here with Jesus, everything is not quite clear.  I can kinda make out the homes and buildings, the pathway looks like gold bricks, the grass and trees and flowers are green and lush, I can hear birds.  The sky is beautiful.  I can see this is some sort of city and all is peaceful.  I can sense that there are people here and it's a very large place.  We are walking around on the path, me and Jesus.

This is where you will live with Me My child.  This shall be where We abide together.  I have many secrets and mysteries to reveal to you in My timing.  Little by little we will experience the wonder of My world together.  I will show you things and take you to places you have never been before.  Abide in Me child.  Stay sheltered under My wing, I am your source.  I am your comfort, I am your peace.  I love you My child.  I am here.  Drink deeply of Me today, eat your fill of Me today.

Today is the Sabbath, enjoy the Sabbath Shabot Shalom.  Behold, I come.

No comments: