Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hearing God - May 1, 2013

Listen to the birds outside your door, soon they shall be no more.   Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but, I the Lord shall deliver them out of them all.  Forsake all others and cling to Me now child, like never before.  Behold, I come quickly, do not let Me find you sleeping.  You must stay ready for you do not know when I will come.  Just know, I come.  All will be done according to My Father's perfect Will.  In His perfect timing.   I have warned ALL, I have called ALL, and now ALL will be without excuse.  I love you child, stay close to Me, closer than you ever have before.  Pray constantly, pray in tongues constantly, forgive constantly, love constantly, Behold, I come.

 I come for My Bride who has made herself ready, with no spot or wrinkle.  She is clean and ready.  My Bride, My desire is to be with you.  You are a joy to Me.  I do not enjoy hurting people and destroying My creatures, but all that is written will happen.  I have warned, I have given plenty of time for repentance, just as I did in the days of Noah, No One has an excuse.  Be ready, check yourself, for in such an hour as you think not, I come.  Stand and persevere, be persistent, be steadfast.  Behold, I come.

No comments: