Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 6, 2013

I was here before the world began, I know the beginning and the end of all things.  Nothing is beyond Me or My control.   The all seeing eye is a mockery of Me, because I alone can see all, some of My fallen ones like to think they can see and try to fool the masses.   I pity the fool who follows a fool.  Many are led down the paths of destruction, because they don't seek to know Me.  They don't get their instructions from Me.  I alone can guide you in the paths of righteousness.  I alone can teach you the truth, because I am TRUTH.  There is no gile in Me.  I love all of My creation.  But My creation has been deceived, and follows lies, I have had enough.  I am coming.  I will take back My earth.  I will rescue My children and seek the lost.  I will find all who truly want to be found.

No comments: