Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 5, 2013

My child, My child why have you forsaken Me.  You are not coming to Me as diligently as you were.

 Now is not the time to back off, now is the time to press in.  Press in to Me to know what is coming, press into Me to know what is your part in My plan.  I am here, I am ready to reveal much to you.  But, you must be ready and willing to hear Me.

 You are becoming distracted from Me with the cares of this world.  Yes, you live in this world, but you must keep your focus on Me, do not stray from Me child.  I and I alone should be your constant focus.  Everything also will fall into place as I lead you.  TRUST Me child, I am all you need, I am coming for a spotless and prepared Bride.  You must be ready, or I will leave you behind and use another willing vessel.

Repent of your neglect of Me, your first love and come back to Me with a diligent, purposeful heart.  Enter into My Rest.  Put on My holiness and righteousness.  Walk with Me now child, do not delay.

No comments: