Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 8, 2013

I love you My child, My dear one.  Do not grow weary in seeking Me.  The hour is late, and you truly have no time left.  Keep Me ever before you.  Keep your FOCUS on Me.  Stay close, talk about Me with your friends and family continually.  I am the light of the world and I desire to show Myself through you.  Let My light consume you.  Let My light flow out of you now.  I must increase, and you must decrease.

 Listen carefully to My dear servant Anna, I am revealing much through her for you now. Press in harder now, pray for Me to give you understanding of all I am revealing through Anna and all of My servants now.  I desire for you to be immersed in My word.  I desire for your very breath to be filled with Me and My word.  My Truth will reign now in the hearts of all My beloved's.  My time is now!  Behold, I come.  I will reveal Myself through you.

 Watch, be careful, that you do not become entangled with the traps and snares of the enemies plan to thwart your progress with Me.  All are watching you.  My Father, My Angels, the fallen ones, all are watching you.  Do not fear.  I will protect and deliver you.  You will not be harmed.  Change is here.  You are going through the change in your natural body as an outward sign that change is here-just as I already told you.

 My plans and My Kingdom are unfolding as we speak.  My heart's desire is for you to be with Me and work with Me, through the course of history that we are transitioning through.  It is glorious.  It is a breathe of fresh air coming.  My wind has already started blowing.  My wind has left behind it destructin and chaos, but through it all, I will be glorified and exalted, for I am, the great I AM.  I am the invisible One, the One above all, and I will reign in the hearts of men.  My Kingdom come.  My will be done.

 Keep praying child, I'm listening.  I have you sheltered under My wing.  Do not doubt that I will show up and deliver you from all that you ask.  Your prayers are more powerful now because you are spending time with Me and I am growing big and strong in you.  Do not be alarmed or afraid in the tests and trials that you face daily now.  Only believe and TRUST that I hear your every prayer and I do not take them lightly, as you do not take My words lightly.  I will give you every prayer that you pray over your family members.  I will protect your family.  I will provide for your family.  I love your family.  Your family is My family, and you are all beloved to Me.  I have a divine plan and purpose for each one.  You are driven by Me.  You obey Me.  You get your instructions from Me.  I will always reward an obedient child.

 I will always watch over your daughter, she is My special one, a holy seed, I will use.  My child each person has to come to Me personally for instruction and purpose.  I will reveal My plan to everyone that comes to Me, I will direct each step, My hearts desire is to live big in every heart.  I desire yielded, willing vessels, consecrated unto Me.  I can only use pure and prepared vessels.

The journey is about to take a new direction, pray that you are ready, pray that you are worthy, seek Me now, while I may be found.  I am here child.  TRUST ME in everything that concerns you.  I have already made a way.  Follow the path that I alone have placed you on and it will go well with you.  Behold I come.

No comments: