Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 3, 2013

I love you My child, you must be prepared for what is coming upon the earth.  Many shakings are taking place now, many kingdoms will topple now.  Men's hearts will fail them for what is coming upon the earth, My Kingdom comes!  My will be done!

Now!  I alone will search and reward every heart.  Some will awaken to everlasting joy and peace and carry out My desires in this specific time frame.  Most will awaken to terror and fear will grip their hearts.  You My child, have already awakened to Me, I am your reality now.  I am your desire and all your needs will be met in Me.  You My dear one I know, and you know Me.

 My ways are being revealed to you, so you are not surprised at what's coming upon the earth now.  Do not be alarmed or allow yourself to be afraid.  Fear not for I am with you in everything.  Stay close to Me child, do not fall back into your old ways.

Come before Me daily, come close and hear Me child, My still small voice you can discern easily now.  My heart is connecting with your heart.  You are ruling over your flesh.  My Kingdom comes into you now, more than ever before.  Make yourself strong in Me.  Put on My whole armour now.  Stay ready at all times.

  The battle is before you and the battle is all around you.  Fear not, for I am with you always.  Your life My dear one is found in Me, you I will protect and cover with My wings.  We shall soar together.  Nothing shall be impossible for you now.  Expect the impossible to be possible now.  Nothing is too hard for Me.  Nothing shall by any means hinder you, My love.

You have made your bed with Me and We are one now.  I am in you more than ever before, allow Me to increase more in you now.  Be attentive and pay close attention to Me now.  I am ever present, ever walking in you, and your life.  Your life is in My hands.  You have chosen "Me" the best thing for you, and the best use of your time.  Draw closer now My dear one and let Me fill you with more of Me.

No comments: