Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 2, 2013

My child, My little one, seek Me first, everyday, for guidance and protection.  We are coming into complete fruition of all things now.  My plans for your life are rapidly unfolding, that is why you are sensing "DE-JA-VU" in everything, each day now.  You are strong and becoming stronger in Me, soon you will be unflappable, TRUST Me child.   The good, the bad and the ugly will all be released on your life and world now, only the strong of Mine will be protected, shelter in Me, stay close, I am near, I am here, I will lead you, I will guide you.  I have already made a way for you, you are Mine.  Change is here, rapid succession of change, change, change
Fear no one
Fear nothing
Seek My Face
Seek My Way
I AM HERE

I AM for you, My little one, great things are ahead for you in Me

No comments: