Friday, April 18, 2014

Hearing God - June 17, 2013

note:  started Esther fast today - 3 days of no food or water


Song:  "He's the mighty one of Israel, He's the mighty one of Israel..."

Song:  "Father we love you, we worship and adore you, hallowed be your name..."

As the sun rises I am, as the sun sets I am.  I alone will always be.  I am the source of everything.  I created all good and evil, nothing happens that escapes Me, nothing.  Nothing will thwart or stop My plans.  Many will try, but it's ridiculous, I laugh at their efforts, I will confuse their minds.

Wait for it, sssshhhhhhh, wait

I am here, I did not leave, you must stay focused on Me or you will lose your connection and have to start over.  AS you focus on Me you draw close to Me, as you begin to hear Me, We - you and I are drawing closer together.  Our relationship is interdependent on you and your effort to pursue Me.  I will not force Myself on you.  I wait for you to pursue Me, then I reveal Myself to you and I come and sup with you as often as you allow Me in.  It's really up to you how much or little you want of Me.  It is My desire that you be completely filled with Me.  I desire to dwell big in you and talk to you constantly.  I desire to lead you and be in charge of your life, and every step you take each day.  I am here, but you must enter in.  Each new day is an opportunity to draw closer to Me.

  Great are the rewards of those WHO truly seek Me out and diligently want to know Me.  I will reveal Myself to My true children.  My child this Esther fast that you are on has a three fold cord of blessing.  1 - for My Tabernacle, 2 - for My 144, 000, 3 - for your child's needs you've been praying about.  Much is happening in the unseen world in the fast, many spiritual things are broken and breakthrough answers come quickly.

 Do not hesitate to come to Me in prayer in the fast.  The fast makes you stronger in the spirit, the fast makes your prayers more powerful and your answers come quickly, take note of the answers now, write the happenings down to remember for a testimony of My almighty hand of deliverance.

 She (your daughter) will be the head and not the tail this year.   TRUST ME - so be it.

No comments: