Friday, April 18, 2014

Hearing God - July 20, 2013

It has been a long time since We have met My child, this ought not to be so.  You need the strength I give you in these times of refreshing.  You must make an effort to draw away into Me.  I am your source, I am your strength, I am your deliverer.  I will guide your every step, if you will allow Me to .  I am willing and able to help you, but you must ask for My help.  In this way you show Me that you are trusting in Me and in so doing, I will never let you down.  I am here with you always.

  I breathe, you breathe, I breathe, you breathe, we are one My love.  You were created for Me, in My likeness, to show forth My glory on the earth.  I must increase and you must decrease.  As I pour more of My spirit into you, My love flows through you to all you encounter in your circle of influence.  Love is the key to everything child.  Do not stop the flow of My love, let love grow and grow in you and let it flow and flow in a continual stream out of you.  This is the circle of life in Me.  Without Me (for I am love) you are nothing, you can do nothing.  But with Me (My love) nothing shall be impossible to you.

 You have entered into My dwelling place, and I have entered into your dwelling place.  We are married and I dwell in you.  Do not allow others to influence your peace.  My peace must be your constant.  When you "lose" your peace - STOP - focus on Me "Breathe in", "Breathe out", I alone am your peace.  I am here child, I do not stray from you.  I keep you ever before Me.

 You must discipline your flesh once again to draw close to Me now.  Pull away from the world and drink and dwell deeply in Me now.  You must be prepared for all things coming into your life now.  I am going to take you higher in Me.  I have given you your wings, do not fear, yield to My Spirit, yield to My guiding hand, I go before you and I walk beside you, you are never alone.  Follow after My peace.  Make yourself strong in Me.

  You should be taking communion daily.  You should be reading My word constantly now.  I have much to say, and you are now ready to hear.  You have chosen the good path, it is not an easy road, but it is the best one for you now.  On it you will grow in all spiritual wisdom, I am willing to reveal much to you now My child, if you are willing to receive.

 Remember, the mountain I showed you in the vision.  You and I are ascending together once again, do not look down, do not look back to your old ways of following Me.  This is a new day, this is a new ERA for you in Me.  Your destiny is opening before you now.  Live BIG in Me.  The weight will rapidly fall off of you now, this is a sign of the weights of the world falling off of you, these are tethers that have held you down to earth, but now you will soar on eagles wings with Me, for My Kingdom is alive in you, My love, My little dove.

 My light is shining brightly in you now, and My glory is resting upon you.  I have chosen you, and I will work through you, much will be required of you now but, do not fear, I am here.  You are in My hands and My perfect will.  Stay with Me child, do not go off course.  I will make all things new.

No comments: