Friday, April 18, 2014

Hearing God - June 14, 2013

My child, My child don't listen to the enemy.  The strife is coming from the evil one and not yourself.  You must fight in the spirit.  Don't let your guard down for a moment in this battle.  The war is here in your own back yard.  The battle rages everywhere now, in every heart.  You must abide in Me, dwell in Me, Rest in Me.  Come before Me in fasting and prayer and I will do the rest.  I will take care of the little fox's that spoil the vine.  You pray and TRUST Me and I will do the rest.  The end is before you.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I will deliver them out of them all.  TRUST Me child, TRUST only Me.  Your life is in My hands.  Don't listen to the enemy, shut him down now.  You are in a war, I place people in your life to test you.  Don't fail this test, use this test to press into Me, and I will take care of the rest.  I will deliver you out of this strife.  TRUST Me child, I am well able to deliver you.  Repent, Repent of the hardness of your heart, come before Me with Thanksgiving for delivering you, before I deliver you.  Believe, all things are possible only believe.  My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Your daughter will be the head and not the tail in all things, you have been praying for this, now believe Me for it.  I will cover her and provide for her always.  She is Mine, Trust Me child, all things are coming to a head now.  My Kingdom come, My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  TRUST Me child, Trust only Me.  Stay focused on Me.  Your life is in My hands.  The battle in your mind must be won.  Stay in there, and keep fighting.  Cast down every evil imagination.  I go before you.  I have already made a way and delivered you from this, you must Trust Me, My little one.  I am here, I am with you.  You are never alone.  Keep on the path that I have set before you.  Focus on Me.  Focus on Me, do not play into the enemies hands.  The snares of the enemy are before you, entangling you in a web of deceit and hate.  You must fight in this battle, take control over your enemy.  You are more than a conqueror in Me.

No comments: