Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - April 19, 2014

It's a beautiful season that is upon you.  A memorial of what I have done for you all.  My sacrifice of love was done in love.  I am all you need.  I am your source of strength.  I am your source of hope.  I am your constant source.  Whatever you need, whatever you lack come to Me.  I will surely answer thee.  I have opened your eyes now and given you much understanding.  The more you study My truths the more understanding, discernment and enlightenment will come.  I am willing to teach you many things.

  Focus on Me, your relationship with Me is your main focus now.  Keep your eyes focused on Me.  I will guide and direct you with each step you take.  You are walking in your authority and this My child pleases Me.  As you begin to walk, and talk and do the things I do nothing shall be hidden from you.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

 Your understanding shall open many doors for you, for you are living in My Kingdom.  You are the head and not the tail.  I have given you the Keys to the Kingdom.  You must believe and receive them, do not doubt your power in Me.  You have no enemies, for they have already been defeated for you.  You now are Owning your authority.  You are now beginning to walk in majesty and awe for you have taken possession of what has been rightfully yours all along.  As you start demanding and commanding what is rightfully yours, all that has been stolen from you shall be restored.  Nothing shall hinder you child, for you are walking in My Kingdom.  As you yield and follow Me and imitate Me, do what I do, say what I say, see yourself commanding and demanding in My name.  Such as you have, freely give.  You have been given and open door.  Now you must go through it.  Nothing shall be impossible for you, for you understand and receive your authority.  You shall now wield your authority.

No comments: