Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 12, 2013

Your mind is everyplace except with Me.

 Be still and quiet yourself and focus on me.  I am here.

 I have given you ears to hear Me.  My ways, My thoughts, My desires for you are what is most important.  Behold, I come quickly, don't let Me find you sleeping.

 I need you strong in Me, so that I can use you. Flow with Me and let Me flow out of you.  Love is the Key.  Walk in love.   I am your source of love.  Go within when you feel threatened or your emotions are challenged.

 I will show you how to cast out all negative emotions, they cannot survive in an atmosphere of love.

Love is pure, love heals, love restores.  Love holds no record of wrong.  Love forgives, love grows and consumes all negative life forces.

 To win this war you need to walk in love.

My love is a covering, a part of your armour.  Put on your armour everyday, and put on love.

 If you do not have love, you are nothing, if you do not walk in love, you are nothing.  Nothing matters that you do if you do not walk in love you are nothing.  Nothing matters that you do if you do not do it in love. Love is the source of all things.  You must learn to love.  Let Me teach you how to love, I will show you the way.

No comments: