Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hearing God - June 11, 2013

SSShhhhh, be still and know that I am God.  Besides Me there is no other.  Seek Me for everything.  Come to Me with all of your questions.  I am your teacher, I am your guide.  I alone can direct you home.  Love is a powerful tool.  I am love.  Love conquers all.  Love will win the battle.  Love is the way.  Keep your candle lit.  Keep your focus on Me.  Keep Me ever before your eyes.  You are on the right track with real whole foods.  They will make a difference in how you feel.  You are not sinning when you eat other things, but, the best forms of food for you is whole live foods and water.  I recommend you stop drinking soda and stop using sweet-n-low.  This is not a command, but you will feel much better.  Rest in Me, breathe, feel My peace, feel My love.  Nothing can by any means harm you here in My Rest, in My peace, in My love.  My love covers you and protects you.

No comments: