Friday, April 18, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 19, 2013

My child, My child where have you been.  I have been waiting for you.  My heart longs to tell you many things, but, you have been distant from Me.  Now is not the time to draw back, now is the time to stay close and come even closer to Me.  Draw close to Me now.  Enter into My Elects time of visitation.  You are My portion and I will never let you go.  You are Mine, but it is up to you how close you want to dwell with Me.

  I am pouring out My Spirit on all flesh, but most are unwilling to receive it.  Listen to and learn from My prophets daily, but do not forsake Our time together.  You need Me.  You can have as close a relationship with Me as they do, I am not a respecter of persons, I love all, I do not favor one over the other.  I an the Invincible God and there is NO other.  Learn My ways and walk in them.  I am your light.  I will lead you and guide you into the promised land.

 In Me you have peace. Trust in nothing else.   I alone am your source.  Many things are shifting in your world.  But I alone remain the same.  I do not change.  I am real.  I am the I AM.  I love you My little one.  Do not fear change.  Change is necessary, life is a constant process of change.  You must move through time now with your sole focus on ME.  My ways should be your ways.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivers them up out of them all.

Many run to and fro seeking Me, or a word from Me, they are deceived.  Be still, and know that I am God.  Be silent and quiet before Me and I will reveal Myself to each one in My own special way.  Time is an illusion a temporary box I have placed you in.  I am not bound in time, I move freely, without restraint in and out of time.  You, My child, My little one will move in and out of time with Me as well.  You have heard Me in times past talk to you about transporting people from one place to another by the spirit, you have heard testimonies of this in your lifetime.  I have mentioned this in My word several times, seek it out and you will see it's true.  It is time to come out of the box.

  Remember, My dear one, you dwell in Me and I dwell in you.  You and I are one.  I go with you everywhere.  Live big in Me and allow Me to live BIG in you and through you.  There is much to do and much to learn.  Draw into Me, My beloved little dove.
I love you.
I am here.
Be still and know !

No comments: