Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 21, 2013

Do not let your thoughts dwell on the past negatives.  All roads do not lead home.  Focus your thoughts on Me and what I am teaching you.  Your main purpose should be how to function in Me.  I alone am the only one that matters.  How I see you or your daughter or anyone, is the only thing that matters.  Live your life in Me.  Dwell deeply in Me.  My plans for you are marvelous and eternal, lean not on your own understanding, hold My hand and let Me lead you.

 I am Trustworthy and True.  I am Faithful.  I am your Forever God.  I do not change.  I go before and behind you.  We walk side by side you and I.  Keep your focus on Me and Me alone.  Look not to the right or left, do not follow another, follow Me for I am the narrow road and all roads do not lead home.

 Focus on Me, My Truths, My Light .  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I will deliver you up out of them all.  Keep My Sabbath.  Draw close to Me child.  Do not be afraid to speak what you are learning, you will have persecution for this, but this is the narrow road you are on, and it is the only one that will lead you home.

My heart is heavy on what is about to be unleashed on your earth.  I am Holy and My Holiness is coming to cleanse the earth.  Stay ready My child My little one, My dove.  Look for Me daily, commune with Me daily, I will prepare you with more oil.  Keep your lamp trimmed, repent daily.

 This is the narrow road.  Your life is in My hands.  Remember, I have plans for you dear one, I will reveal My plans in My timing and not yours.  Dwell in Me, stay close, do not stray from this path.  I am as close as your breath.  Life as you know it is changing.

Trust Me child.

No comments: