Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 20, 2013

It is good that you are taking care of your mom, but do not get distracted by all her problems, she is on her own journey to Me, her journey is not your journey.  You must not neglect your own journey with Me, to take care of others, I must be the most important to you.  Trust Me in everything, be thankful for everything, I am your light, I am your guide through life.  Your life is in My hands.  TRUST no man but Me.  I see all, your beginning and your end.

Come to Me with all your questions or concerns, I am here for you.  Do not allow yourself to fret and worry over your daughter, she is on her own journey with Me.  Each one of My beloved creations has a unique individual journey to Me.  You must focus on Me and your journey to Me alone, do not be concerned with the others, focus on Me, I am the way. Fear no one but Me.  Trust Me in everything.

 Do not look to the right or the left, stay focused on Me alone, I alone will lead you home.  I am changing everything now, and you shall cross time, the time dimension means nothing to you now.  Seek Me out I am here.  Seek Me child, I am near.  I know your beginning and your end.  I am your source in everything.  Trust Me child and do not fear.  Let My light flow through you.  I must increase and you must decrease.  Stay close to Me now My little one, and do not stray My love, My dove.

Now go start your day.  All things are possible in Me.  I long to bring you unto Me in My Father's house.  It won't be long now, My dear one.  Wait, patiently, you have much to learn and do for Me your King !  Follow My lead, you are almost home.
Trust Me child, I am here.

No comments: