Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - Aug. 22, 2013

I love you, oh how I love you.  You're beginning to look like Me now.  I can see Myself in you.  I want you to focus on Me more than ever before.  I should be your soul purpose.  I am in you child.  Let Me arise in you.

  Focus on hearing Me, your mind is wandering on the cares of this world.  I am here.  Keep your heart and your mind stayed on Me.  I am your peace.  I have given you My peace.  Dwell in My peace.  Live in Me.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord God will deliver them up out of them all.  I will deliver you.  I will steady you in the coming storm.

Abide in My peace, do not stray from it.  I am ever near you.  You are Mine, and I will not abandon you, or let you fall away from Me.  Stay the course with Me.  I have much to show you and reveal to you.  Cast off all bitterness, guile and unforgiveness.  Walk in Me now, let My light go forth from within you.  We are one, wherever you go, I go.  All who see you, see Me.

No comments: