Friday, April 18, 2014

Hearing God - April 18, 2014

Song:  "We believe in God the Father, We believe in Jesus Christ, We believe in the Holy Spirit, We believe in three in one..."

Yes child, I have three distinct parts.  Each one can operate separately and individually, but also stay connected.  I am a very intricate and diverse being, there is nothing to compare to Me.  It will take you forever to learn all there is about Me, but I promise you dear one, you shall not be bored.  I shall allow you to see more of My attributes as you press in to seek My face.

 I love how you seek Me.  It is well with thee, My beloved.  I am very pleased in your progress in putting up My messages to you.  I know it seems like a small thing to you, but know this, I am already using them to draw others to Me, I am woo-ing them with Our relationship.  I am provoking them to jealousy.  For they want what We have.  Isn't it wonderful My love, to know that our communication can be an eternal seed planted in the mind, and will reach the heart and take root and grow.  Oh, it shall grow, for I shall water these seeds Myself. Our relationship is true, intimate and very personal.  The reality of it will be a well-spring of HOPE to inspire others to press in and seek Me for themselves.  For the truth shall be shouted across the world that I desire a personal and intimate relationship with every soul.

"There's nothing special about you" (I heard this interjected into the flow of conversation I was having with Jesus.  I knew it was not Jesus, but the voice was very similar...)


WAIT !  Cast that thought down.  For that isn't Me! (now I had already cast this thought aside and Jesus knew I already did, but I think Jesus is wanting to show you how the enemy comes in disguised as Jesus, and tries to deceive you in hearing Jesus, this is one of the snares of the enemy, this thought process is in less than a second)

For you are very special and precious and dearly, dearly loved.  Each and every one of you.  Don't let the enemy sneak in and steal your hope, your faith and your belief.  I want to tell you personally how truly special and beloved each one of you are to Me, but you must come to Me for yourself.  Seek Me out while I may be found.  I am here.  Waiting for you.  I love you child.  Thank you for your obedience in putting these words on your blog.  In this world of nay-sayers, I need more of My children to step-up and reveal their relationship with Me.  I need more bread crumb trails.  These are a valuable resource to show the world My love.

 Each life has a story to share with others.  Each story is centered around their journey with Me and the process of getting to Me.  I love, love, love these stories.  It fills My heart with joy to write your story.  Each pain, each struggle, each tear, every laugh, everything about these stories is precious and valuable to Me.  I record all of your lives stories in My books in heaven, all the ones (people) that have gone before you are reading your stories.  Oh, the thrill of each chapter unfolding is a real page turner in heaven.  For they know they are reading truth not fiction as it is being lived out on earth, I tell you these stories are real page turners in heaven.  When you come and live with me in heaven you also will get to read all these stories for yourself.

 I have written upon you "beloved", I have etched Myself deeply into your story, the pages of your book are infused with me.  I am embedded deep within your DNA.

Your whole life glows now with My presence.  When you walk into a place, you change the atmosphere.  For you carry My presence with you everywhere.  You glow in the spirit and you are starting to glow in the physical.  You carry My peace.  You also are beginning to walk in My power and authority.  This is My plan and purpose for you.  I WILL  that you arise and Walk in your authority.  Your progression in Me is a process.  This is the next step in our journey, that you walk in your authority.  All power in heaven and earth has been given to Me and I freely give it to share with you.

 By faith you have to believe it and OWN it, do not doubt, do not struggle against it, receive it and OWN it, WALK  in it, in so doing, you shall set the captive free, in so doing child, you are reflecting Me.  My spirit is rising within you, this is the man-child that you have been endued with.  You are a living host of My power, walking, talking and breathing upon the earth, you are reaching full maturity in Me.  The man-child is you fully acting like Me, you walk, talk, and react like Me.  I am fully vested in you.  I am fully seen in you by all who view you.  Right now you are still developing your man-child, but soon he shall be birthed.  I shall transform you, completely, all shall see this in you and others, at the time of this total and complete transformation then My true children, the true sons of God shall walk the earth and no one and nothing shall hinder them.  Your body will be transformed, you shall be seen, but you shall be changed, and you shall not be confined any longer by time.

  The earth groans and travails for the true sons of God to come forth, soon child soon "SUDDENLY" shall be upon you.  Stay ready, keep your focus on all times on Me.

You are golden child, I see My reflection clearly in you.  It is well with thee My beloved.


No comments: