Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hearing God - April 29, 2014

My child much change is coming.  But do not fear.  I will protect you and provide for you.  As you go about your day I am with you.  You carry Me for My Spirit dwells within you.  I shall arise in you as you walk in your authority.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  I shall be glorified in you My earthen vessel, as you yield I become bigger and stronger within you.  Be careful who you allow into your circle.  I have separated you for a reason.  You must stay close and separated from the world. I live in you, We are one.  You have nothing to fear My little one.  I have anointed you and placed you here for My plan and purposes.

We are not distant child, I am here.  I will always protect you and provide for you.  Stay close under the shadow of My wing.

No comments: