Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hearing God - April 29, 2013

My precious one, all will go well with you as long as you stay close to Me, do not veer off the trail.  Great is your destiny in Me.  My life is in you, and your life is in My hands.  Greater is He (Me) that is in you, than he that is in the world.  TRUST ME child in all things I am your source.  Nothing shall by any means harm you, for you are Mine and I watch over your coming and your going.  Shelter in Me. My love is sufficient for you.  My plans are unfolding beautifully.  Nothing in your life shall happen that I do not allow as long as you stay close to Me.  Do not entangle yourself in the lives of others, they have their own paths to Me.  Each one has their own journey.  Each one has their own choice, not all roads will lead home, only My path.  Remember, do not force Me on others, they will see Me in you and on your life and when they come and when they ask you, then you share your experience of Me with them.  Show them how you come to Me.  Show them how you Rest in Me.  I am the source of all life.  All who truly come to Me and diligently seek Me out with their whole heart will find Me and I will give them My peace.  But they must come themselves, the door is closing.  I am Yahuah and Yahusha Ha Machiach !

No comments: