Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hearing God - April 26, 2013

I love you child.  I love everything about you.  I cherish our relationship.  We will be together forever.  My hearts desire is to love you.  My precious one, My little dove.  Stay sheltered in Me, under My wing should be your abode.  I am your hiding place.  I am your shelter from the storm.  I know you, I hear your heart, I feel your love and devotion to Me, have no fear, for I am here.  I see all, I know all.  I will provide.  I am your source.

  Lay all your worries and concerns at My feet.  I will protect your daughter, she is Mine and I will make sure she finds her way home.  Many will come to seek answers from you, but you don't have the answers they need - only I have their answers.  You must turn them to Me, tell them to seek Me.  I want to be their source.  Many will feed off of you and the provision I provide, but you are not their source, I am.

 Stay close to Me child, lean into Me.  Rest in Me.  I am all you need.  TRUST no one but Me.  TRUST in Me and lean not on your own understanding.  I see all that comes into your life.  I know all that will happen to you.  TRUST that My plan is perfect.  You must accept what I deem to give you.  Nothing happens without Me knowing it.  Will you TRUST My plan for your life.  You are Mine and I love you.  I have many things to teach you child.  My Ways are higher than your ways.  Life is beautiful with Me.  You have chosen the golden path.  It glitters and glistens through the thorns and stones.  It shimmers when My light passes over it, to light your way.

 Drink deeply of Me today My love.  I am God, the Elohim and there is no other.  Your journey with Me is delightful.  The more you learn of Me, the more your hunger for Me grows, it's delightful to Me.  You are awakening to your true purpose, which is to dwell in Me.  Your life is hid in Me.  You are abandoning all earthly desires and things for they hold nothing for you now, for you are abandoning all to dwell in Me.

Song:  "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path..."

No comments: