Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hearing God - April 24, 2013

I love you child.  I love how you value and cherish My Word.  It blesses Me child.  You must not allow yourself to get so busy that you don't have time to read My word.  This needs to be a priority for you.  My word is a life force that you need daily.  Much will be imparted to you as you read My Word.  It's a beautiful part of Me that all should cherish.  You must be willing to hear all that I'm saying to you, not some, not part, don't change anything in your head that I am saying.  Be yielded and submitted to hear all.  I must be King.  I must be Lord of all, or I'm not Lord at all.  I can only use willing vessels.  Do not be prideful or allow pride to creep back in.  Stay humble, stay childlike.  Trust Me in everything.  Stay connected to Me.  Stay close, draw near My beloved, it's the only safe place to be on earth right now.  Do not fear.  Only TRUST ME and no one else.  I am the only one who can show you the right path.  I am your shepherd, I lead you into the sheepfold.  Look to Me to help you in all things.  Seek Me, invite Me into your day and your circumstances.  I am willing to help you.  Seek Me first.  I must be first.

No comments: