Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - April 16, 2014

Without Me, without a personal relationship with Me, no man will see God.  I require all to seek Me out.  I am not playing games.  I am no respector of persons.  Many shall enter the Kingdom at death.  But the rapture is for a chosen few.  The few, the faithful, the Bride.  This has been written in My word.  But not understood.   I shall snatch My Bride in a moment when you think not.  Boom, there it is, "SUDDENLY'' shall be upon you.  You shall all be taken by surprise.  This is why it is urgent that you stay alert and be watching for Me.  I know your heart My love.  I see you, every moment I see you.  I am not distant from you, My beloved.

 I see each life unfolding before Me day by day.  I see the good, I see the struggles, I see the bad.  I know each circumstance that each person is going through and that is why I will judge and recompence each one accordingly.  When I judge, MY LOVE, and MY FURY shall go forth in My glory.  I shall not allow you to suffer loss My dear one.  You, I shall protect.  For you know Me.  You abide in Me and I abide in you.  It is well with thee, My love.  I love you.

No comments: