Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - April 15, 2014

ALWAYS put Me first child.  ALWAYS put Me first.  I see your heart and I see your motives.  I love you child.  I love you.  Many shall come and say they are Me or sent by Me, but I tell you now they are not.  Test the spirits.  Ask them what their name is?  It should be Jesus Christ of Nazareth or Yeshua HaMashiach.  Test and discern their voice.  You know My voice.  Discern.  There shall be many tests and challenges ahead, but Remember, I am here.

I will help you, Just ask for My help.  This is why it is so important to read your bible.  My word is a roadmap of Truth.  As long as you follow Me closely and seek Me out for all truth you will not be deceived.  Always ask Me for help.  Do not lean on your own understanding.  Discern, ask Me for more discernment.  Many will try to lead you astray.  Ask Me, bring everything to Me.  I shall show you the truth in all things.

Do not step out ahead of Me.  Stay on this path I have placed you on.  Stay the course.  Be alert.  Be on guard.  Focus on Me in all things let Me be your focus, and I shall lead you through every test and challenge as it arises.  I love you child.  Now go start your day.

No comments: