Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hearing God - April 14, 2014

Song:  "and all the people said amen, woooooooooah, and all the people said amen..."

Singing is a way of opening up your praise to Me.  I love singing, I love praise, I love music.  I love prayer.  Prayer is a beautiful melody to Me.  I love to hear My children pray.  I love to speak to My children.  I love to listen to My children speak to Me.

  I love how you come and wait upon Me.  For in this I see your heart.  If you truly want to know someone you spend time with them and you make time for them.  Thus you build a relationship.  It shows Me you value Me when you wait upon Me.   It allows Me to pour My love and My oil upon you.  As you enter in to seek Me and only Me, it pleases Me.

Many don't know Me as you do child.  Many are content to know about Me, but they do not truly know Me personally.  I desire to be known.  I desire to be loved.  I love all of My creation.  I am not distant I am here.  Much is coming upon your world now.  Much you will not understand.  Just focus on Me and ask Me any questions you may have and I will surely answer thee and help you navigate through it all.  Do not worry.  Do not fear.  Ask Me to go with you everywhere, invite Me into everything you're doing.  I love to be a part of everything you do.

No comments: