Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 31, 2013

I am here.  I love you.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  I am healing you.  This was an attack.  Stand your ground in Me.  Stay strong and secure in Me.  I will deliver you from all of these tests.  I am able.  Trust Me in all things.  This too shall pass.  Do not listen to the lies of the enemy.  Do not allow the evil thoughts or ideas to linger as they come.  These are fiery darts trying to penetrate your armor.  Do not allow them to.  Do not give them any foothold, cast them down and out.  Do not allow them to grow and gain strength in you or upon you.  You are Mine, My beloved, and this is war.  The battlefield is your mind, your body, earth and the heavenlies.   Do not think upon the wickedness that is on the earth or is coming upon your land.  Think upon Me, My goodness, My power, My love.  What you think upon you become.  What you think upon you give power to.  What you think upon grows.  Rest assured in Me.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  I am able to deliver you.  I am always with you.  I see you.  I see everything about you.  I see all you see.  I see everything.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  You are ever before Me.  My power, My grace is sufficient for you.

No comments: