Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Nov. 1, 2013

Dream upon waking:  Me, my husband, daughter and a boy I don't know are looking for children, and find a trafficking business - they have a boy and a girl in separate rooms, one of them is a twin.  I believe the boy with us is one of the twins. Me, my husband, daughter and a boy I don't know are somewhere making a deal with a bad man.  We are looking at a machine that heats up fast and cools fast.  My husband is buying one and is pretending to be a bad guy too.  I go to say goodbye to the group my daughter was with and they start to leave, a girl comes running and I go to help her into the van.  I go back to look for our excursion and it's not there.  I call my husband on the cell phone and ask "where are you?" he answers "I thought you'd be here by now.  They got us, but we managed to wriggle free, I suggest you find a china man and hold his hand to Mexico."  I ask "Which way, left or right?"  he answers "East".   There is traffic in one line going left and right.  One way is China, one way is Mexico, I am on foot, I don't think anyone speaks English, and I choose to go right.  I plan to meet my husband and daughter in Mexico.  I wake up.

Note:  As I am contemplating this dream I hear a song:  "Wake up little Suzy, Wake up"


You are about to be invaded.  Do not panic.  You are in My will.  You will have to depend on Me.  America wants evil.  I will give them evil.  But they won't like it.  You are My child, My little one, I will protect and provide for you.  You are Mine.  You will shelter in Me.  I will be your source.  Do not worry about tomorrow.  Live day by day in Me.  Focused on Me.  Ready for Me.  I am your soon coming King.  You will follow Me into uncharted waters and territories.  We will walk together.  You and I are one.  Stay focused.  Stay close to Me My dear little one, I will protect you.  Nothing is just coincidence.  I see all.  My plan is unfolding.  Be prepared, I may take you to a foreign land, but I will be with you and protect your coming and going.  I will give you favor in the journey.  You are Mine, My beloved and My hand is upon you.  I am with you, where ever you go.




No comments: