Friday, March 28, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 20, 2013

Do not fear tomorrow child, live in today.  I will direct each step, one day at a time.  Rest in Me.  Live in Me, keep dwelling in My peace.  I am all you need.  Trust Me, follow after Me.  I will not lead you astray.  Much is coming to you now.  More revelation in My word.  I have unlocked My word to you.  As you seek to understand My word I will open it to you, and reveal much.  There is always much to learn.  You can only see and understand as I reveal it to you.

I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to Me, except My Father draws him to Me.  I am here.  I am always here.  Can you hear Me child.  SSSShhhhhh, Be still, quiet yourself, do not allow the distractions going on around you to draw you out of fellowship and communion with Me.  You must train yourself to listen for My still small voice in the midst of noise and chaos.  As you practice training your ear to hear Me you will grow more adept at listening.  Listening is key to your developing in Me.  I have much to say to you My beloved, listen carefully.  Write things down.  Come more often to the table and feast in My presence.  Get to know the Hammonds, you could learn much from them.  I have placed them in your life for a reason, you need to discover it.  Don't discount the little ones who are humble, they are jewels in My Kingdom.  You have much to learn about being humble.  This walk of humility is not easy.  It takes checking yourself constantly.  Yielding to correction.  Disciplining your own flesh to cast down pride.  To stay humble requires constantly coming to Me and allowing Me to remove the dross that bubbles up in you.  Walking humbly before Me requires much more time of self inspection, self sacrificing and literally telling your flesh no!  Humility is a gift I bestow on a chosen few.  To walk under My mantle of humility, you must yield to Me in everything.  Yield your will to Mine.  I can do much in and with a yielded vessel.  Will you yield?

  It's beautiful, to sit and spend time together.  The love we share grows deeper and stronger with each passing day.  I pour into you My oil as you sit quietly before Me.  Now is the time to come.  I wish more would come, and listen to Me.  I am the source of all life.  I am the Resurrection.  I am able to save.  Trust Me child, daily walking close to me will strengthen you for the journey.  My eyes are always upon you, My dear one.  I love you.  You are a treasure to Me.  Lift Me up child, let Me live big in you.  Let Me increase in you.  Make yourself strong in Me.  I am your way maker.  Listen, My child to My still small voice, listen to the wind, listen to the birds, behold, I am here and My reward is with Me.  Enter into My Rest.  Live in Me.

No comments: