Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Nov. 7, 2013

They that wait upon Me shall renew their strength.  They shall run and not grow weary.  They shall mount up with wings like an eagle.  They shall run, and leap over a wall.  My children shall be changed.  My children shall do exploits in My name.  I work through My beloved children.  Not one of them goes astray.  Those who are truly mine, remain in Me and I in them.  Nothing shall by any means harm you, My dear little one.  I am your constant.  I will take care of all your needs.  No one and nothing shall be allowed to harm you.  Do not fear change.  Change is coming.  I am in the change.  Stay close, even closer if you can.  I will reward all of My children who diligently seek me.  Do not go to the right or to the left, look straight ahead to My lead, follow Me.  Listen carefully to all My instructions, obey all  of them and it shall go well with thee.  You are My beloved dove.  My spirit rests upon you and I dwell within you.  I am rising up in you now child.  I must increase and you must decrease.  Make yourself strong in Me, My beloved.  Days are unfolding rapidly and time is speeding up.  You are in My perfect plan and will for your life.  Keep coming and waiting for Me, I will fill your cup.  Listen to all My instructions and wait upon Me and My timing.

 Remember:  Patience is a virtue, and a strong weapon.  Do ot try to move out ahead of Me, wait.  I alone will tell you when to do something.  Wait for Me.  Do not grow weary.  Wait.

No comments: