Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - March 11, 2014

I am here with you child.  I know your mind is constantly thinking upon Me and this pleases Me, My dear one.  I can see that you are Resting in Me, you are at peace, for you have submitted your life completely to Me.  You rest in the assurance that I will take care of you no matter what comes your way.  I am pleased with you My dear one.  You are in the bubble of protection that I give to all of My true followers.  As you remain yielded to Me I will always cover and shelter you, no one can take you out of My protection.  They may huff and puff, but it shall be futile.  They shall be like a roaring lion without teeth.  They shall be like a blind, toothless lion without a sense of smell.  For fear is their weapon and you My dear one have already conquered fear.  It has no part of you.  For you are fully confident in Me as your source, as your strength and as your guide.  For you are yielded to Me.  As I lead, you follow.  I am well pleased with thee My dear one.  You have made yourself strong in Me.  The coming storms shall cause you to rise on the wings of My spirit.  You shall stand firm in Me.  For your faith is strong, I know you will not turn back from the battle.  You shall glow in My anointing, strength, and power.  You shall grow ever stronger in Me for My love will course through your veins like fire.  My word spoken through you, My yielded vessel, My servant of honor, has power and will release My oil throughout your land.  I shall be with you child, for I shall be the giver of your words.  I shall shower you in My oil and you shall grow in power and peace.  For I am well pleased with thee.

We shall dance again My dear one, as We danced in the sanctuary.  I am with you.  Stay close, I am here !

***note:  As I was in worship on Sunday morning in church, I could see Jesus in front of the pulpit in a long white robe dancing to the music and worship...He then called for me to come and dance with Him, I joined Him and He danced with me like ballroom dancing, twirling me around up and down the aisle and in front of the pulpit...it felt so real, but I could not tell if I had really danced with Him or if I had done so in my head...I was pondering this....and He just reminded me that it was real....Praise God....

No comments: