Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Nov. 6, 2013

I love you child.  You are growing in Me.  Your confidence and assurance in Me is gaining strength.  You believe in Me.  You are allowing Me to stretch your mind.  You have laid down old doctrines and man's ways of understanding and you are allowing Me to teach you.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  Your faith has grown.  You are strong in Me.  You have conquered fear.  I live big in you.  I will use you for My glory.  Do not fear or worry as to how I will use you.  Just Trust in Me and remain faithful.  You are in My perfect will.  You are My desire.  I desire to live big in you.  I have made My home in you.  You are spirit and I am spirit.  I shall give you everlasting life.  You now understand the difference between eternal and everlasting.  Only I am eternal, nothing else.  Pay attention to the laws of constant.  Things are about to change.  You shall live to see change.  My Kingdom comes.  I come now cloaked in darkness and flames.  Do not fear the change.  Come to Me as you do now.  Quiet yourself in the midst of chaos, and I will lead you.  You know what I've told My messengers and you have believed.  Now, TRUST Me, that I will work all things out for your good.  I will take care of you and your family.  Change is good.  Behold, I come now.  Stay close to Me.  Do not stray.

No comments: