Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Nov. 5, 2013

Hello My child, I am glad you have come.  I watch over you.  I watch over My word.  My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Do not fear what is coming on your earth, I am here and I will take care of you.  Do not fight against what is coming, all is ordained by Me.  My plan is unfolding.  Listen to My messengers and heed My warnings.  Stay close to Me My little one.  I will show you the way.  I am your navigator.  I am your deliverer.  I am your provider.  I am your way maker.  My way is becoming clearer to you.  You have ears to hear Me.  You are here waiting and listening to Me.  I will always provide for you.  I will always protect you.  I am your source.  Trust Me.  Lean on Me and not your own understanding.  My ways are different than your ways.

song:  "The Lord thy God, the Lord thy God, in the midst of thee, in the midst of thee, is Mighty, is Mighty. X2...and I saw Him, high and lifted up, in power and grace and authority, and He shall reign in the midst of thee forever and ever...."

You must believe that I am and I am a rewarder of those that diligently seek Me.  Do not fear what I am about to ask you to do, just believe and obey Me.  Remember, I am watching you.

No comments: