Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hearing God - Nov. 4, 2013

Dream:  I had a dream, but can't remember it when I woke up...


You woke up at 5:44am and should have gotten up.  I woke you up, but you chose to go back to sleep.  Pay attention to when you are naturally waking up, and ask Me why did I wake you up.  Look up 544 in greek and in chapter and verse.  Seek Me out in this.  I am Lord of the dance.  Seek me child.  I am here.  Come after Me.  I am near.  All of My TRUE followers seek Me.  I am the goal.  I am the Pearl of great price.  I am in the quiet, and I am in the storm.  many people do not know Me.  many people do not fear Me.  Many people are trusting in themselves and not Me.  You trust in Me.  Do not look back.  Come forward to Me, come as I guide you.  You are My child.  My servant, My dove, you follow after Me.  I lead, you follow.  Nothing is impossible for me.  You must have faith in Me to meet all your needs.  I am the source of everything.  I am all you need.  I am in you.  Seek Me out.  Remember, to come to Me daily.  Our relationship is a daily walk.  The more you come to listen, the more you hear.   I am always near.  You must choose to hear.  Stay with Me.  keep your focus on Me.  Let Me stretch you.  Let me fill you.  Let Me lead you.  Come when I call you.

No comments: