Friday, March 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 7, 2014

song:  "You are worthy of it all God, ya ya ya...X2"

sssssshhhhh....I love you dear one, in the quiet in the stillness I am here.  Be still and know that I am here.  Be still and know that I am God.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivers them up out of them all.

Many of My children seek My hand, but you My child seek My face and My heart.  It is well with thee.   As you patiently wait before Me, I come and pour My oil upon you once again.  For you have chosen to enter in.  You have chosen to deny yourself and come, I know you are tired.  I know you're hurting.  But, still, you come and wait upon Me.  For I am first in you, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

As you endeavor to walk in My ways.  I will show you things.  I will open the windows of heaven for you.  For it pleases Me to talk to you.  For you are positioned and ready and eager to hear from Me.  you have made yourself strong in Me.  You have chosen Me above all else.  I am pleased with thee.

As you enter in to wait upon Me, My spirit grows within you.  As you are patient in your wait for Me, My heart warms.  I love how you love Me.

No comments: