Friday, March 7, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 27, 2014

Dear one you are faithful to Me.  I am here with you.  I see you.  I know you, and you know Me.  Spending time with Me in My presence is where you are refreshed and renewed.  As you wait before Me I fill you with fresh oil, as you meditate and read My word you are being filled with My oil.  Your head is anointed and the oil runs down upon your garments.  This is a necessary part of spending time with Me.  This will allow you to be ready when I come for you.  When I call you, you shall hear, for you are waiting for Me to come.  You are watching for Me.  I shall soon come and take you home with Me.  It shall not be long.  This is where true patience is processed.

  As you linger at the door looking for Me, your love for Me and My goodness grows.  For you have discovered some of My attributes and you long to know more.  You can't imagine your life without Me.  I shall reward your diligence.  I love you My little one.  Your roots run deep into Me.  You are awake and alert.  You shall uncover mysteries hidden throughout the ages.  We shall surely speak face to face one day.  We shall embrace at the marriage supper, and you My Bride shall be with Me always.  I shall hide nothing from you.  For we are one.  You are mine, given to Me by My Father and I shall always love you.  You are fair My dear one.  Your heart is true.  You are intertwined with My heart.   We shall soon be together.

 Much shall happen now in rapid succession now.  I shall reveal much to My anointed children.  I shall shield My true children from what is to come.  They have make themselves strong in Me and now they shall do exploits in My name.  You shall rescue many in these perilous times ahead.  Nothing shall be stable on earth, in any country.  I shall turn up the heat and unleash the angels who have been bound, they shall go forth and do all of My Fathers bidding, for the Great and Terrible day of the Lord is coming.  Every heart that is not founded in Me shall be shaken with fear and trembling.

 As this begins and comes upon your land you must endeavor to endure.  In a moment in the twinkling of an eye, I shall come as a thief.  I shall come in thick dark clouds and snatch My Bride.  No one will see it, but all shall feel it.  Much you do not understand will be revealed later.  Trust Me, My dear one.  I shall never leave you and I shall surely provide for you and come and rescue you.  We shall be together soon My love.  Hold fast to your patience.  For I shall surely come for you.

 Yes, you shall be tested, but you shall pass every test for I know what is in you.  Call upon Me for help, as you need it, I am here.  I will help you.  In all things Remember we have a covenant - you and I are one.  You are My Bride and I am your husband.   I shall provide for your every need.  Do not fear My Beloved.  I am here.  Do not grow lazy.  Stay Ready !  Look for Me !

No comments: