Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 31, 2014

Oh, My love, I am here.  I am with you.  Much shall happen soon.   You must remain strong.  Trust Me.  I've got you.  I will be with you every step of the way.  Your journey is with Me.

The sum of all fears shall not hinder you as it comes upon the land.  My Bride shall see and witness many things, but she shall be protected and provided for.  I shall hear your prayers.  Pray, pray, pray.  For I am moving across the land.  I will answer every prayer that is connected and lined up, of one accord with My will.  You will be working with Me to fulfill My purposes on the earth.  Pray, pray, pray.  Pray for your family, pray for the lost and lukewarm, pray for the nations.  Pray as I lead you, pray out loud, pray in tongues.  Pray, pray, pray.

  My vessels of honor are prepared for this battle.  you are one of My vessels of honor.  Yield your thoughts to Me.  Yield all to Me, My plans are unfolding as we speak.  Do not try to understand everything, just follow My lead.  Listen for Me, ask Me about everything before you do it.  Do not go out ahead of Me.  You must let Me lead.  I shall direct your path.  Do not make plans without Me.  Ask Me before you do it, ask Me and wait for the answer from me before you proceed.  We are one you and I.

  I am the Lord of this dance.  We are dancing in the wind.  I am in the wind, as I blow across the land, My child enter into your secret place in Me.  As the wind blows, We shall dance. As the storms come, We shall dance across the ages, in unison.  As you enter in sing, lift up your high praises to Me.  I shall now do great things the earth has never seen before.  My people shall be filled with more of Me.  As We dance across the land, in the spirit shall be your eternal resting place.  You shall live out the rest of your days transitioning in and out of the spirit, but mostly in the spirit.  It is time for the transformation.


 Look, behold, I shall do a new thing.  As some are full of fear, some will be endued and filled with power.  At the sound of My thunder clap, I shall come and sweep across the land.  I shall unlock another mystery for you.  They shall not all sleep, for I have already awakened My Bride.  She shall be a part of My end-time work.  She shall behold My glory.  I shall pour into her a portion of My glory and My power.  She shall glow and take on her true spiritual nature.  She shall rise and do My bidding.  I shall lead her across the land, through great turmoil and devastation.  She shall go forth with My words deeply etched in her.  She shall open her mouth and out of it shall come My two-edged sword.  She shall give the call across the land, Repent, Repent, Repent for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.  She shall be powerful and strong and whatever she says I shall do it.

No, they shall not all sleep, for My Bride is fully awake and shall not miss this.  She shall flow with Me in perfect unity.

No comments: