Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hearing God - March 4, 2014

I heard this song as I was beginning to wait upon the Lord:  "Today is the day, this is it, I will rejoice and be glad in it..."

It is well with thee My little one.  You have come a long way in your journey with Me.  Your faith has grown.  Your patience has endured.  You have not forgotten or neglected our time together.  You have been faithful to come daily to Me.  But My dear one you are not praying as you ought to.

Do not neglect this for you have an open window to heaven, as you pray I shall answer your prayers.  I know your faith is strong in Me.   I want to hear you ask Me.  Give Me something to work with.  I want to bless you dear one.  It is well with thee.  You are My beloved dove.  You are My Bride.  As you focus more and more on Me you draw Me closer and closer.  My heart sings over you.  Your heart sings over Me.  We are one in spirit soon we shall be one in the physical too.  But as you know the spiritual is more real than the physical.

You are pressing into Me in a deeper, clearer way.  Soon We shall speak face to face.  I love your heart.  You are pure and clean before Me.  I shall use you for My glory soon, My little one.  Daughter, Remember, you are a child of the King.  Nothing shall be withheld from you.  You are a tree shaker.  Destined to wake people up to Me.   For I am the source of all hope.  There is none like Me.  I love you.  It is well with thee.  I am watching over you.  Yes, you shall surely hear My trumpet sound.

No comments: