Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hearing God - March 3, 2014

You need to pray more My dear one.  I am attentive to your prayers.  I will answer each one according to My will.  I know you want only to please me.  I know you know I know what you have need of before you ask.  Pray for your family.  Pray for the lost and perishing.  Pray for the lukewarm.  Pray for them to be awakened to Me.  Pray for them to have pure hearts and to be obedient to Me and follow My lead.  I am ready for My Bride, but most of My children are not ready for Me.  I shall come in a moment when you think not.  I shall catch many unaware, and it will be too late to come on the first wave of rescue..  But fear not, I shall come again and take you away on the next wave if you have prepared yourself.  You must be clean.  Repent and stop sinning, ask Me to help you and I will.  Seek to hear Me My little ones.  For I am the only one you need to please.  Only I know if you are ready.  Do you still love this world, or do you love Me.  I am all you need.  Prepare yourselves for My return is very, very soon.  You must all be ready for Me.

No comments: